Pulse EC / MC Bluelab Multimedia Meter
Pulse is an all-in-one device that measures moisture content, conductivity, and temperature in media.
In cultivation, what is not measured cannot be controlled and what is not controlled cannot be improved.
For this reason, within our offer we have a wide range of monitoring equipment such as: meters, controllers and timers from the leading brands in essential equipment for precision horticulture.
It standardizes vital processes within the crop such as: irrigation, lighting or ventilation and controls the measurement of essential factors such as: pH, electroconductivity, temperature, among others.
Use ideas in real time to create your own unique recipe for plant success for moisture, nutrients and temperature that works for your Greenhouse.
Pulse is a new innovation designed and manufactured in New Zealand by Bluelab®. The first of its kind with connectivity to your phone.
Simply and easily check moisture, conductivity (a measure of the nutrient salts present in the media), and temperature directly from the root zone, or nutrient solution to allow early identification of results within or outside the acceptable range for your crop.
With this tool you check, correct, achieve better performance, and grow healthier plants in a wide range of growing media, including soil, coconut, potting mix, and nutrient solution. Quickly and easily control multiple plants in a greenhouse.
PULSE automatically sends and stores all your key plant statistics in the Pulse Mobile app available for free to download from the App Store and Google. Works with iOS 12.1+ (iPhone only) and Android 5.1+ with Bluetooth 4.0+. No need to connect to a computer.
Get instant information to better manage crop health, anytime, anywhere without connecting to a computer.
• Perform more tests in less time with fast sensor response and direct measurements on a wide range of growing media, including soil, nutrient solution, coir, and potting mix
• Applications in agriculture, floriculture, container grown plants and greenhouses
• Quick reference visual light indicator on device to let you know the measurement has been taken and if it is in or out of range
• Vibrating notification on the mobile device to inform you that the measurement was received
• Two 20 cm extended tip spearheads including active 5 cm measuring tips for direct measurements of the root zone
• Works with one AA alkaline battery
• 1-year manufacturer's warranty
• For use in pots with a minimum size of 2 liters / 0.5 gallons
• Certifications: CE and FCC, FCCID: A8TBM7152
• Optional one-step calibration available for moisture content to water holding capacity.
• Total weight: 0.41 kg
• Packaging dimensions: 41 x 13 x 7 cm
Get instant information to better manage the health of your crops, anytime, anywhere.