Pure Crushed Charcoal - Package x 16 Kilos
Charcoal is obtained by slow (cold) combustion of wood with limited access to oxygen
Package x 16 kilos Pure crushed charcoal.
The positive effect of using charcoal as a fertilizer for growing agricultural plants has been known for a long time.
The use of charcoal as fertilizer:
- Significantly improves the quality of soils, their structure, nutrient saturation and, consequently, increases crop productivity.
- Stops the release of volatile carbon into the environment.
- It is an antibacterial and antiparasitic tool for plants.
- Removes pesticide residues from the soil.
- Favorably influences the development of beneficial microorganisms, which improve soil fertility.
- It works as a soil lifter.
- Increases oxygen access to plant roots.
- Increases the permeability of the soil, retains moisture.
- It prevents the elution of nutrients from the soil, especially in fields of intensive agriculture.