Maxi Kit Fertilizers Pots 60 Liters
Super Offer - Limited Time Promo!
This Grow Bags + Roots Organics Kit includes:
- Detailed and easy-to-follow feeding chart. Includes 2 gauges.
- 10 Reinforced Geotextile Pots of 60 Liters (Diameter 40 cm and Height 43 cm)
- 3Lb Terp Tea Grow "Vegetative Flour" - Made in U.S.A.
- Terp Tea Bloom 3Lb "Flour for Flowering" - Made in U.S.A.
- FP 3 Lb "Fish Protein" - Made in U.S.A.
- Calmag 1 Liter "Calcium & Magnesium Supplement" - Made in U.S.A.
- HPK 1 Liter "Phosphorus and Potassium Supplement" - Made in U.S.A.
Only 100 Launch Kits Available
Take advantage of this opportunity!
It has this Kit for a high production with a Premium nutrition.
What are the Benefits of Grow Bags?
• Optimal air / water ratio by increasing oxygen in the root zone
• High porosity that allows the entry of fundamental gases (Nitrogen, Oxygen, CO2) for root and microbiological feeding in the substrate
• Releases heat - roots stay cooler during hot weather
• Plants need to be transplanted less often
• Reusable and folds up for easy storage
• Does not tear, the fabric does NOT crack due to temperature changes
• Its skin effect on the root, protects the nervous system of the plant against fungi, droughts, high temperatures, frosts and maintains a moisture balance
Why use the Roots Organics Substrate?
A great potting soil is not just black matter of the earth. It is a complex combination of minerals, micronutrients, beneficial bacteria, and decomposed organic matter that creates a foundation that sustains all life. Roots Organics substrate is a carefully chosen selection to allow frequent feeding of fast-growing, heavy-feeding plants.
Contains Perlite, Coconut Fiber, Peat, Composite Forest Material, Pumice Stone, Worm Casting, Bat Guano, Soybean Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Fishbone Meal, Seaweed Meal, and Green Sand. Also contains beneficial mycorrhizal fungi: Funneliformis mosseae, Rhizophagus intraradices and Septoglomus
What does Roots Organics Terp Tea Grow contain?
VEGETATIVE STAGE: This sterilized powdered compound contains, a potent bat guano, fish bone meal, fish skin and organ meal, langbeinite, kieserite, soybean meal (free of genetic modifications), bird feather meal, sterilized chicken manure, seaweed meal and dolomite.
Use it to activate the aromatic power of your plant's natural terpenes. These elements will be absorbed by the root, during the vegetative stage to boost aromas and apical development.
What does Roots Organics Terp Tea Bloom contain?
FLOWERING STAGE: This sterilized compound is derived from bat guano, fish bone meal, crab meal, seaweed meal, non-transgenic soybean meal, seabird guano, bird feather meal, langbeinite, kieserite, rock of phosphate, sulfate of potash, and dolomite.
It is rich in phosphorus and potassium to increase the quantity and quality of the harvest. This load of micro and macro-elements is enough to see a greater development of flower and fruit in any plant. More importantly, it is the micro-biological load of mycorrhizae and beneficial rhizo-bacteria that this amendment contains.
What is the Roots Organics FP for?
This fish protein has high levels of water soluble Nitrogen and other essential soluble and hydrolyzed primary nutrients that naturally improve the soil and stimulate beneficial microbes to improve the roots,